Clients can change advisor visibility settings at any time through the “Settings” page of their account. For joint Flourish Cash accounts, visibility settings can only be turned on if all account owners have visibility settings turned to on.
How to change advisor visibility settings: (client instructions)
- Log in to flourish.com
- Click on the “Settings” tab
- Scroll down to “Account Permissions”
To turn on the following settings, the advisor visibility setting above must be turned to "On"
- ACH account and routing number visibility: When set to "On" your firm will be able to view your personal Flourish Cash account and routing numbers. They will also be able to download a letter containing this information that can be submitted to other financial institutions to verify your account's information for transfers.
- Documents visibility: When set to "On" your RIA firm will be able to view your account documents, including statements and tax forms.
- After you move the toggle to your desired settings (either On or Off), you're all set.