Advisors can pre-fill virtually every piece of information that clients input during the sign-up process for a personal Flourish Cash account, making it even easier for you to help your clients get started with Flourish Cash. Clients will have the opportunity to confirm or change any information that you pre-fill.
When you invite a client by selecting “Invite and Apply,” the following will take place:
- Our system will immediately send an email invitation to the client(s).
- You will be routed to the Advisor Account Initiation (AAI) flow which will allow you to prefill an account application for the client.
3. Once you have entered all of the information for the client(s), you will have an opportunity to review the information for completeness and accuracy. When done, you can click on “Send” - this will generate an email to the client alerting them that there is a pending application for them to review.
- If you do not fully complete the application, but are able to submit and save some client information, the client would have still received a standard invitation email. When the client activates their account and logs in for the first time, they will see the pending application that was initiated by their advisor. The client will see a message that says “You will receive an email when this application is ready for your review and approval. You can also complete the application by clicking 'Continue'.
- Advisors cannot prefill institutional account applications at this time. If appropriate, the advisor can be named as an Authorized Person, if they would like to assist with the setup and management of the account.
If a personal account type is greyed out (i.e., Individual/Joint), it means that the client already has that type of account set up.