Flourish Cash is a service offered through brokerage accounts held by Flourish Financial LLC, an SEC-registered broker-dealer. Flourish Cash is structured as a cash sweep program, within the meaning of the customer protection rules applicable to broker-dealers registered with the SEC, meaning we move cash from our clients’ brokerage accounts into the accounts of participating FDIC-member Program Banks. This type of cash sweep feature is offered by many of the largest brokerage firms in the country as part of their brokerage accounts.
Articles in this section
- How can I invite clients to Flourish Crypto?
- How can an Executive turn on/off an advisor’s Crypto trading permissions for client accounts?
- If an RIA signs up for Flourish Crypto, does each advisor have the ability to offer Flourish Crypto to their clients?
- How can I download a report for all of my client accounts?
- Can clients link Flourish Cash accounts to brokerage accounts?
- How can my client change advisor visibility settings?
- How can I set up an integration through eMoney, Orion, or Tamarac?
- How to prefill application information for clients
- As an Executive, what should I do when an Advisor leaves my firm?
- What types of accounts does Flourish Cash support?