This FAQ applies to Flourish Cash. You can review Flourish Crypto FAQs here.
To opt out of a specific Program Bank during the signup process:
- First, complete the step of linking your Flourish Cash account to at least one bank account.
- You will then be presented with the list of Program Banks that you can opt out of.
- Click the checkbox next to any bank you’d like to opt out of
- Click “Continue” to complete the linking/funding process
To opt out of a specific Program Bank after your Flourish Cash account is set up:
- Log in to flourish.com
- Click on “Manage” next to the account you wish to access
- Click on “Settings” towards the top of the page
- Click on “Update” next to the “Program Bank opt-out” section
- Click the checkbox next to any bank account where you currently have an open account.
- Click “Submit” to save your new opt-out settings