This FAQ applies to Flourish Cash. You can review Flourish Crypto FAQs here.
You can list a Transfer on Death beneficiary on an Individual or Joint Flourish Cash account at any time by by following the steps below:
- Log in at flourish.com/login
- Click “Manage” next to the account (note: you may need to click “Fund” to first add a bank connection if not done so already)
- Click on the “Account Details” tab
- Scroll down to the Beneficiary Management section and click on “Update,” then follow the steps on the screen to set or manage your beneficiaries
There are a few key points to keep in mind:
- You may add, remove or edit the beneficiaries associated with an Individual account at any
- You may designate up to 5 beneficiaries
- Beneficiaries must be U.S. residents who are at least 18 years old
- We will require the name, date of birth, email, and SSN for each beneficiary added
- After you enter a beneficiary’s information, you will not be able to edit his or her name or SSN. Instead, you can delete the beneficiary and add a new one with the correct information
- Beneficiary designations are not available for residents of Louisiana
- Beneficiary designations are not applicable for Revocable Trust accounts and Institutional accounts
*Please note that if you: (i) are married, (ii) reside in or have resided in a community property state (Arizona, California, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada, Puerto Rico, Texas, Washington or Wisconsin) during the marriage, and (iii) are designating any person other than your spouse as a beneficiary (or changing the percentage of any such designation), you will need to obtain the written consent of your spouse in order for such designation to be effective. If this is the case, please submit the completed Spousal Consent Form provided in the Beneficiary Management page after changing the beneficiary designations online.