While joint accounts are designated as Joint Tenants with Rights of Survivorship by default, we also support Joint Accounts with Tenants by the Entirety. After your joint account has been created, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your Flourish Cash account and make sure to copy your partner’s email address as well. We will designate your account as Tenants by the Entirety in our records, and will also provide you with an official confirmation letter for your records.
Articles in this section
- Why is my cash eligible to receive FDIC insurance?
- Do you support joint accounts titled as Tenants by the Entirety?
- How does Flourish Cash work?
- Is there a minimum balance to get started?
- Can I keep my existing bank accounts?
- How long does it take to set up an account?
- What types of accounts do you support?
- How quickly can I deposit and withdraw money?
- Why did you create Flourish Cash?
- How much does Flourish Cash cost?