Yes. Any Authorized Person can add a new Authorized Person after the signup process by following the steps below. Before beginning the process, you may want to have documentation readily available that will be used to verify the Authorized Person. You can use the appropriate Certificate of Authority form below or you can review other acceptable forms of documentation here.
- For Corporations and Nonprofits: Certificate of Authority and Corporate Resolution
- For LLC's and Partnerships: Certificate of Authority
1) Log in to your Flourish Cash account by navigating to flourish.com on your internet browser.
2A) If you have not previously funded your account or have not added a bank connection:
- Click “Fund” next to the Flourish Cash Institutional account to add at least one bank connection.
- If prompted to create a transfer and if you are not ready to transfer funds at this time, you can just exit out of that page by clicking on “Cancel” towards the top right of the page.
2B) If you have already funded your account or have added a bank connection:
- Click “Manage” next to your Flourish Cash Institutional account
3) Click on the “Account Details” tab located towards the top of the page.
4) Under “User Management,” click “Update.”
5) Under “Authorized Persons,” click “Add new person.”
All Authorized Persons will receive an email informing them of the changes you made.
If you would like to remove an Authorized Person, please call us at (833) 808-5700 to submit your request.
This FAQ applies to Flourish Cash. Flourish Crypto does not currently support institutional accounts.