Creating a wire withdrawal from your Flourish Crypto account is fast and easy.
Where to create a wire withdrawal:
Clients can create a wire withdrawal from the “Wires” page in their Flourish Crypto account.
- Flourish Crypto only supports first-party wire transfers, i.e. those between individual and joint accounts with common ownership, and does not support third-party wire transfers
- For transfers between individual accounts, the same client must be the owner of both accounts
- For transfers between joint accounts, the same two clients must be the the owners of both joint accounts
- For transfers between an individual and joint account, the owner of the individual account must be one of the owners of the joint account
- For transfers between trust accounts, the trust name on the accounts must be the same
- For transfers between trust and non-trust accounts, the trust name must clearly state the name of the grantor(s) that match the name(s) of the non-trust account owner(s) to be processed automatically. Otherwise, proof of ownership may be required to complete the wire.
- Non first-party transfers, including transfers involving business accounts, will be rejected.
- Wire withdrawals from Flourish Crypto are subject to a $20 processing fee.
- All wire withdrawals from your Flourish Crypto account are sent and processed by Paxos.