Funding a Flourish Crypto account via a wire deposit is fast and easy, with expected same day settlement and immediate availability for trading.
Where to find your wire instructions:
You can find wire instructions in several places, which can be provided to a bank, brokerage account, or other financial institution.
- Wire instructions are prominently displayed to clients during the initial Flourish Crypto account opening process
- Clients can view wire instructions anytime thereafter on the “Wires” page of their Flourish Crypto account
- Advisors can view wire instructions on the advisor dashboard for discretionary accounts and for clients that have consented to share that information
- Please remember to include the account-specific “Memo ID” in the special instructions / memo field when submitting the wire. If the Memo ID is not included, your wire may be rejected or face delayed processing.
- Flourish Crypto only supports first-party wire transfers, i.e. those between individual and joint accounts with common ownership, and does not support third-party wire transfers
- For transfers between individual accounts, the same client must be the owner of both accounts
- For transfers between joint accounts, the same two clients must be the the owners of both joint accounts
- For transfers between an individual and joint account, the owner of the individual account must be one of the owners of the joint account
- For transfers between trust accounts, the trust name on the accounts must be the same
- For transfers between trust and non-trust accounts, the trust name must clearly state the first and last name(s) of the grantor(s) that match the name(s) of the non-trust account owner(s) to be processed automatically. If the trust name does not include the full first and last names of the account owners, clients will need to upload proof of trust ownership through our secure file transfer system. Acceptable documentation typically includes a copy of the title page(s) of the trust document that show the name, date, grantor(s) and trustee(s) of the trust, and fully-executed signature pages of the trust document, an executed Certification of Trust, Memorandum or Trust, Affidavit of Trust or Abstract of Trust, or a bank account statement (or similar) showing both the full trust name and the full name(s) of the account owner(s).
- There are no fees charged to your Flourish Crypto account to receive wires. Wires sent from an external bank or brokerage account may incur fees at the originating financial institution.
- All wire transfers to your Flourish Crypto account are received and processed by Paxos.