This FAQ applies to Flourish Cash. You can review Flourish Crypto FAQs here.
How to manually link a bank account to your Flourish Cash account:
*Please note that when a new bank account is connected to your Flourish Cash account, a 4-day hold applies during which you will not be able to transfer funds to the newly added account. This is a key security measure designed to prevent unauthorized withdrawals from your account.
1. Log in to flourish.com
2A. If this is your first time adding a bank connection:
- Click “Fund” next to the Flourish Cash account
- Click on “Connect your bank” and proceed to step 3 below
2B. If this is not your first time adding a bank connection:
- Click “Manage” next to your Flourish Cash account
- On the top of the screen, click on “External Accounts”
- Next, click on “Add external account”
- In the page titled “Let’s add a new account to Flourish,” you will be provided with the following choices:
- Click on “Connect a new bank” to add a new bank connection.
- Alternatively, you can select bank accounts from a list of previously linked accounts towards the bottom of the page.
3. In the “Flourish uses Plaid” page, please click “Continue”
4. In the Select your bank page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Link with account numbers.” Then, simply follow the instructions on the screen to specify your account details, including your bank account number and bank routing number.
5. Within 1-2 business days of connecting your bank account, you should see a $0.01 verification deposit in your external bank account.
- This verification deposit will include a verification code that begins with “#” and is followed by a three-letter code (e.g., #ABC). Your bank will typically display this code as a “transaction description,” “note” or “ID.”
- Once you have received the $0.01 verification deposit and noted the 3-letter verification code, please log in to Flourish.com and follow the steps below to verify your external bank account:
- Click on “Fund” or “Manage” next to your account
- Click on “External Accounts”
- Click on “Verify” below the relevant external bank account, then follow the steps on the screen to enter the verification code
- Once verified, your external bank account can be used to fund your Flourish account by clicking on “Make a new transfer” from the “Activity” page.
If you don’t see the $0.01 verification deposit in your external bank account, please check again in another business day. If you still don’t see the deposit, you can attempt to link the bank account a second time from the “External Accounts” page of your Flourish Cash account, or you can contact our Client Support team for assistance.