This FAQ applies to Flourish Cash. You can review Flourish Crypto FAQs here.
How to manually link a bank account to your Flourish Cash account:
*Please note that when a new bank account is connected to your Flourish Cash account, a 4-day hold applies during which you will not be able to transfer funds to the newly added account. This is a key security measure designed to prevent unauthorized withdrawals from your account.
1. Log in to flourish.com
2A. If this is your first time adding a bank connection:
- Click “Fund” next to the Flourish Cash account
- Click on “+Add your bank account” and proceed to step 3 below
2B. If this is not your first time adding a bank connection:
- Click “Manage” next to your Flourish Cash account
- On the top of the screen, click on “External Accounts”
- Next, click on “Add Account”
- Click on "+ Link new bank account" towards the top. If you don't see this screen, you can skip to the next step below.
- Click on “+ Click here to securely link your bank account”
3. In the “Flourish uses Plaid” page, please click “Get Started”
4. In the Select your bank page, enter “##” in the search field and click on “Link with account numbers.” Then, simply follow the instructions on the screen to specify your account details, including your bank account number and bank routing number.
5. In order to verify the account, we will deposit two small “micro-deposits” into the bank account you are linking by the end of the very next business day (and sometimes within a few short hours).
- The micro-deposits are two small test deposits (between $0.01-$0.99) sent to your bank account to verify that we have the correct bank account information for you.
- When you see the micro-deposits in your bank account, write them down and return to the “External Accounts” page on Flourish Cash (Login > Manage > External Accounts). You will see the bank account that needs to be verified in the center of the page, identified by a prominent red banner that states “This account needs to be verified.”
- Click the “Verify” button and then follow the instructions on the screen to enter the two microdeposits, which can be entered in any order. Please note that you will only have 3 attempts to enter the deposits correctly. Once the account has been verified, you will be able to place transfers on the “Transfers” page.