This FAQ applies to Flourish Cash. You can review Flourish Crypto FAQs here.
You can manage your SmartBalance settings at any time by following the steps below:
- Log in to flourish.com
- From the main dashboard, click “Manage” next to the desired Flourish Cash account.
- On the “Activity” page, navigate to the “Pending Transfers” section.
- Click on the “Settings” link found towards the end of the SmartBalance entry.
- Pause SmartBalance: You can pause SmartBalance by clicking on the “Status” field and selecting “Pause.” You can then click “Pause SmartBalance,” at which point you can enter the number of weeks you’d like SmartBalance to be inactive. At the end of that period, SmartBalance will automatically turn back on and move money every two weeks based on the target balance you set.
- Disable SmartBalance: If you want to disable SmartBalance entirely, simply click “Delete SmartBalance” You can always reactivate it later.
5. Save or confirm your updates before navigating away from this screen.