Yes. After a firm signs up to offer Flourish Crypto, every advisor gains the ability to invite both new and existing clients to open a Flourish Crypto account. You can learn more about inviting clients to Flourish Crypto here.
Articles in this section
- How can I invite clients to Flourish Crypto?
- How can an Executive turn on/off an advisor’s Crypto trading permissions for client accounts?
- If an RIA signs up for Flourish Crypto, does each advisor have the ability to offer Flourish Crypto to their clients?
- How can I download a report for all of my client accounts?
- Can clients link Flourish Cash accounts to brokerage accounts?
- How can my client change advisor visibility settings?
- How can I set up an integration through eMoney, Orion, or Tamarac?
- How to prefill application information for clients
- As an Executive, what should I do when an Advisor leaves my firm?
- What types of accounts does Flourish Cash support?