An Authorized Person is someone who has full authority to open or close a Flourish Cash Institutional account, make deposits or withdrawals, link bank accounts, and add or remove other Authorized Persons.
Articles in this section
- Will other Authorized Persons see my personal accounts if I use the same login profile to access all of my Flourish Cash accounts?
- What is an Authorized Person?
- Will I be informed when other Authorized Persons make a transfer or a significant change?
- Can I add or remove an Authorized Person at a later date?
- What types of institutional accounts do you support?
- What information will I need to open an Institutional account?
- Can I open an account for an organization online?
- How long does it take to open a Flourish Cash account for an organization?
- What’s the difference between Flourish Cash and a savings account?
- How quickly can I deposit and withdraw money?