Yes. You can add a new Authorized Person after the signup process by following the steps below. Before beginning the process, you may want to have documentation readily available that will be used to verify the Authorized Person. You can use the Certificate of Authority forms available towards the bottom of this page or you can review other acceptable forms of documentation here.
1) Log in to your Flourish Cash account by navigating to flourish.com on your internet browser.
2A) If you have not previously funded your account or have not added a bank connection:
- Click “Fund” next to the Flourish Cash Institutional account to add at least one bank connection.
- Click on “+Add your bank account”
- If you are not ready to transfer funds at this time, you can just enter a $0 if prompted to initiate a one-time deposit.
2B) If you have already funded your account or have added a bank connection:
- Click “Manage” next to your Flourish Cash Institutional account
3) Click on the “Account Details” tab located towards the top of the page.
4) Under “User Management,” click “Update.”
5) Under “Authorized Persons,” click “Add new person.”
All Authorized Persons will receive an email informing them of the changes you made.
If you would like to remove an Authorized Person, please email email@example.com with the names of the Authorized Persons you would like to remove from the account. Authorized Persons who have been removed from the account will also receive an email informing them of this change.
This FAQ applies to Flourish Cash. Flourish Crypto does not currently support institutional accounts.