We will not share information about your organization’s Flourish Cash account with an advisor or any third-party at this time, although we are exploring ways to share this information with relevant third-parties when useful. If we do launch any information sharing features, we will communicate them to you and ensure you have an opportunity to turn them off if you prefer.
Articles in this section
- What types of institutional accounts do you support?
- What information will I need to open an Institutional account?
- Can I deposit more than you can keep FDIC insured?
- Can I add or remove an Authorized Person at a later date?
- Will I be informed when other Authorized Persons make a transfer or a significant change?
- Will other Authorized Persons see my personal accounts if I use the same login profile to access all of my Flourish Cash accounts?
- Will my advisor see my organization’s Flourish Cash account information?
- Can I add multiple Authorized Persons?
- What is an Authorized Person?
- Can I open an account for an organization online?