Yes. Flourish Cash was designed to work alongside your organization’s existing bank accounts. By connecting them to Flourish Cash, you can easily move money back and forth, earning the competitive rate offered by Flourish Cash, while continuing to use your existing accounts exactly as you did in the past.
Articles in this section
- Will other Authorized Persons see my personal accounts if I use the same login profile to access all of my Flourish Cash accounts?
- What is an Authorized Person?
- Will I be informed when other Authorized Persons make a transfer or a significant change?
- Can I add or remove an Authorized Person at a later date?
- What types of institutional accounts do you support?
- What information will I need to open an Institutional account?
- Can I open an account for an organization online?
- How long does it take to open a Flourish Cash account for an organization?
- What’s the difference between Flourish Cash and a savings account?
- How quickly can I deposit and withdraw money?