Under the terms and conditions of your use of Flourish, you are required to immediately notify us if any client who has a Flourish account leaves your firm. If a client leaves the Firm, please email the name of the client to email@example.com so that we can disassociate the former client from your firm, after which they will no longer appear on your reports and Portals.
Articles in this section
- How can I invite clients to Flourish Crypto?
- How can an Executive turn on/off an advisor’s Crypto trading permissions for client accounts?
- If an RIA signs up for Flourish Crypto, does each advisor have the ability to offer Flourish Crypto to their clients?
- How can I download a report for all of my client accounts?
- Can clients link Flourish Cash accounts to brokerage accounts?
- How can my client change advisor visibility settings?
- How can I set up an integration through eMoney, Orion, or Tamarac?
- How to prefill application information for clients
- As an Executive, what should I do when an Advisor leaves my firm?
- What types of accounts does Flourish Cash support?