Yes, you can call our Client Support team on behalf of your clients to discuss information that you can see within the Advisor Portal, such as current balances and the status of any outstanding invitations, unless the client has opted out of sharing such information with you. We can also help you update email addresses you’ve sent invitations to, and can resend invitations on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- How can I invite clients to Flourish Crypto?
- How can an Executive turn on/off an advisor’s Crypto trading permissions for client accounts?
- If an RIA signs up for Flourish Crypto, does each advisor have the ability to offer Flourish Crypto to their clients?
- How can I download a report for all of my client accounts?
- Can clients link Flourish Cash accounts to brokerage accounts?
- How can my client change advisor visibility settings?
- How can I set up an integration through eMoney, Orion, or Tamarac?
- How to prefill application information for clients
- As an Executive, what should I do when an Advisor leaves my firm?
- What types of accounts does Flourish Cash support?