Each firm will create accounts for one or more Executives who have the ability to invite Advisors, view all clients of the firm, and assign and unassign Advisors to clients. You can learn more here.
Articles in this section
- How can I invite clients to Flourish Crypto?
- How can an Executive turn on/off an advisor’s Crypto trading permissions for client accounts?
- If an RIA signs up for Flourish Crypto, does each advisor have the ability to offer Flourish Crypto to their clients?
- How can I download a report for all of my client accounts?
- Can clients link Flourish Cash accounts to brokerage accounts?
- How can my client change advisor visibility settings?
- How can I set up an integration through eMoney, Orion, or Tamarac?
- How to prefill application information for clients
- As an Executive, what should I do when an Advisor leaves my firm?
- What types of accounts does Flourish Cash support?