We always aim to provide a competitive interest rate for Flourish Cash users. The interest rate and annual percentage yield for cash balances swept to the Program Banks is variable and may change at any time. We determine the rate by taking into account factors such as current market conditions, what other banks are currently paying, the amount we earn, and the total amount paid by each Program Bank.
Articles in this section
- Why is my cash eligible to receive FDIC insurance?
- Do you support joint accounts titled as Tenants by the Entirety?
- How does Flourish Cash work?
- Is there a minimum balance to get started?
- Can I keep my existing bank accounts?
- How long does it take to set up an account?
- What types of accounts do you support?
- How quickly can I deposit and withdraw money?
- Why did you create Flourish Cash?
- How much does Flourish Cash cost?