Once your cash is deposited at a Program Bank, it is held in an FDIC-insured deposit account for your benefit. Your monthly statements will list out exactly which Program Banks are holding your money as of the end of each month. You can call our client support team at any point to learn where your money is being held between statements.
Articles in this section
- Why is my cash eligible to receive FDIC insurance?
- Do you support joint accounts titled as Tenants by the Entirety?
- How does Flourish Cash work?
- Is there a minimum balance to get started?
- Can I keep my existing bank accounts?
- How long does it take to set up an account?
- What types of accounts do you support?
- How quickly can I deposit and withdraw money?
- Why did you create Flourish Cash?
- How much does Flourish Cash cost?