If you have a joint account, either account owner can initiate transfers into or out of the account.
Articles in this section
- How can I initiate a transfer?
- Is there a limit on the number of transfers I can request?
- What is the transfer request deadline for transfers involving external accounts?
- How do internal transfers work?
- Where can I find my bank account number and bank routing number?
- If I have a joint account, can either my partner or I initiate transfers?
- Why have I been locked out of one of my external accounts?
- Why can’t I unlink all of my accounts?
- Why has one of my external accounts been disconnected?
- Why is the balance for my external account unavailable or inaccurate?