This FAQ applies to Flourish Cash. You can review Flourish Crypto FAQs here.
These are two methods of linking a bank account to your Flourish Cash account: “manual” and “instant.” If you are having trouble “instantly” linking your bank account—i.e., by entering your bank username and password—here are a few helpful tips.
First, we always recommend that you attempt to link your account a second time. It’s also usually a good idea to make sure that you’re using the correct username and password, which you can easily check by logging into your external bank account directly. At times, you may need to log into your existing bank account directly before you can link the account to any service; a common example is if you need to accept updated Terms of Service before you can use your bank account.
Some additional points to consider:
1. Certain institutions currently require a “manual” connection. Some of the most common are listed below:
- Fidelity brokerage accounts
- PNC bank accounts
- Certain institutional/business accounts
2. Many money market accounts cannot be linked to Flourish
3. Most brokerage accounts, except for Fidelity, cannot be linked via Flourish.com. You can, instead, create a connection through your brokerage firm directly. Please see How can I link my Flourish Cash account by going to my external institution?
If the problem persists, please contact our client support team for further assistance, or you can always link your account using the account number and routing number. Find out more about manual account linking here.