When you deposit money into Flourish Cash, we deposit your cash into an FDIC insured account at one or more of our Program Banks. These Program Banks are able to offer competitive rates in exchange for a source of deposits that they do not have to spend dollars on marketing to acquire, or employ customer service staff to support, as they do for deposits from direct customers.
Articles in this section
- Why is my cash eligible to receive FDIC insurance?
- Do you support joint accounts titled as Tenants by the Entirety?
- How does Flourish Cash work?
- Is there a minimum balance to get started?
- Can I keep my existing bank accounts?
- How long does it take to set up an account?
- What types of accounts do you support?
- How quickly can I deposit and withdraw money?
- Why did you create Flourish Cash?
- How much does Flourish Cash cost?