Yes, Flourish Cash was designed to work alongside your existing bank accounts. By connecting them to Flourish Cash, you can easily move money back and forth, earning the competitive rate offered by Flourish Cash and benefiting from a higher amount of FDIC insurance, all while continuing to use your existing accounts as you did in the past.
Articles in this section
- Why is my cash eligible to receive FDIC insurance?
- Do you support joint accounts titled as Tenants by the Entirety?
- How does Flourish Cash work?
- Is there a minimum balance to get started?
- Can I keep my existing bank accounts?
- How long does it take to set up an account?
- What types of accounts do you support?
- How quickly can I deposit and withdraw money?
- Why did you create Flourish Cash?
- How much does Flourish Cash cost?