There are a few reasons your external account balance might be unavailable or inaccurate.
- You manually linked this account. When an account is manually linked—i.e. you linked it by inputting your bank account number and routing account number—Flourish Cash cannot display the balance in that account, but instead can only initiate transfers into and out of that account.
- Your bank does not support this functionality. While the vast majority of banking institutions support displaying your balance, a minority of institutions do not allow us to pull in balance data.
- Depending on the issue, you may be able to “refresh” the connection to see. We will only display the option to refresh your balance if we think that may help resolve the issue.
- You may need to log into your bank account website directly. For example, you may need to accept updated Terms and Conditions directly with your bank before we can display the balance. If we believe this is the case, we will display a message letting you know that you should log in to your bank account directly.
- You may need to re-enter your bank account username and password, or enter your multi-factor authentication prompt or security answer from your bank, especially if you’ve recently changed your account settings at your bank.
An out-of-date connection will often fix itself over time; we refresh the connections every day. If you need immediate assistance, please reach out to our client support team.