This FAQ applies to Flourish Cash. You can review Flourish Crypto FAQs here.
We’ve made it easy to create a joint account in a single setting during the initial sign-up process, or anytime later on an ongoing basis. The process will differ slightly depending on how you were originally invited. You may have been invited as an individual user (in which case you now have the opportunity to invite someone to join your household and create a joint account with you) or you may have already been invited as part of a household for a joint account. In any case, both you and your partner will receive instructions on how to proceed, and you’ll be guided through the entire process.
Generally speaking, you will follow the below process:
1. If this is your first time setting up an account, during the setup process you will be brought to a screen where you will be asked “What type of account would you like to open?”
If this is not your first time setting up an account, and you have already established an Individual or an Institutional account, you can click “Create new account” on the main dashboard once you log in.
2. Under “What type of account would you like to create?” click “Continue” underneath Flourish Cash Personal.
3. On the next screen, you’ll select the type of account you’d like to create. Under “Joint Cash Accounts,” you can select the type of joint account that you wish to open:
- Standard—this is a standard joint Flourish Cash account
- Revocable Trust with (2) Grantors—this is an account for an existing revocable living trust with two grantors who are the only two trustees and the only two beneficiaries of the trust
4. You and your partner will be able to fill out your partner’s personal information right away, or you will be given an option for your partner to fill out his or her information at a later time.
If you have any questions on this process, please don’t hesitate to contact our client support team for assistance.