This FAQ applies to Flourish Cash. Flourish Crypto does not currently support institutional accounts.
You can conveniently set up your Institutional account entirely online. To do so, please follow these steps:
1A. If you have not yet set up your profile, please click on the "Get started" link found in the Flourish email invitation that was sent to you by your advisor.
1B. If you have already set up your profile, please click on "Create new account" from the main dashboard.
2. For “Which product are you interested in?,” select "Continue" under the Flourish Cash option
3. For “Which type of Cash account would you like to open?,” select "Continue" under Business
4. Select "Create" towards the bottom of the Requirements page
5. Verifying your role as an Authorized Person: on this page, please upload documentation showing that you are an Authorized Person on this account. Depending on your entity type, this might involve proof that you are an Officer, Manager, General Partner or similar, or that you have been appropriately granted this authority (e.g. Board Resolution, Certificate of Incumbency, etc). Please ensure that your documentation specifically names you. Alternatively, you can use one of our Resolution templates below (we will also present an option to add more Authorized Persons further in the flow):
6. Depending on the institution type, among other factors, we will present various questions pertaining to the corresponding entity type.
7. Towards the end of the application flow, you will be asked to upload the following:
- A document to verify the existence of your entity (Articles of Organization/Incorporation, Partnership Agreement, etc). You can find more details about documentation requirements here.
- A document to verify your entity’s physical address
8. Once you submit your application, please allow 2-3 business days for us to process your documentation. We will notify you via email when you can log back into your Flourish Cash account to complete the bank linking/funding steps.
Some helpful tips:
- You can often find acceptable documentation online via your state's business search or Secretary of State website.
- You can always stop and continue with the application at a later time. Information will be saved up to the last page completed; information on the currently open page is not saved.
- You will not be able to go back to edit information in pages you have completed. However, you can always email us to correct any errors.
- Additional resources: